Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

This post is to remind us in years to come of the routine trials of daily life when living on a boat.


57Kt winds in one of the many cold fronts this season.


Lets empty the dinghy again...


Chasing 50-60 degrees down the East Coast all the way to FL, oh yea, Florida was 30-40 degrees!


More projects. Are we sailing yet?




On the hard, ladders, laundry and broken bones.



Living on "the hard", nobody took a picture of us lugging 20 grocery bags 1 mile and then up the ladder because no one was in the "mood"...



Who said we wouldn't have to do night sails? Oh yea, that was me.



I love carrying laundry 1/2 mile, great for the biceps.



Where is the doctor when you need it? Not here...



Hurricanes & Tropical Storms.



Engine trouble again.



Boat chores.






I thought I heard slight chance of rain?



We are not going anywhere...



Pulling up yet another muddy anchor. Did I sign up for this?



Sinking dinghy



Need I say more.




Windy, Cold & Wet



A boat...the never ending project



Some days there is no escaping the sun



"Yard Sale!" Always happens with a good starboard tack on a windy day



A little seasick

No comments:

Post a Comment