Adventures With Hook
Sunday, February 28, 2010
The "Marathon" Continues
1 comment:
Anonymous
February 28, 2010 at 6:22 PM
Do I see a new addition, wind generator? Which one did your get and why.
Bob Woods
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goodies For Sale
1. Kirsten's First Book is Out!
Live on the Hook
"A Guide for Cruising Families...The Guide I Wish I Had"
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1432518
2. Hook is For Sale!
It's time to get a bigger boat!
http://www.classicboatshop.com/pisces-boats/MorrisLeigh30.html
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(42)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
▼
February
(2)
The "Marathon" Continues
Still in Marathon!
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(81)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(9)
►
April
(9)
About Me
The Henry's
View my complete profile
Do I see a new addition, wind generator? Which one did your get and why.
ReplyDeleteBob Woods