Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Georgetown, SC

Georgetown, South Carolina


Installing chart plotter in near Gale winds!


Georgetown rains and winds for last 5 days


To market, to market, to buy fresh Shrimp!


Fresh seafood market just a few blocks from the boat.


"May I pet your dog?"


Georgetown's Harborwalk.


"Bow-Tie"


The girls "loved" the dragon, "Bow-Tie".


Guess whose boat has kids on-board???


Queen Mama returning to ship.


Mrs. Bright, a retired clown, from s/v Bright Hope



November 9-13, 2009
Georgetown, South Carolina

2 comments:

  1. That's the oddest looking chart plotter I've ever seen. Doesn't look reliable...I'd get your money back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve, take some time and thought and give everyone who is reading a little infomation on what if anything you would have done different before you took off. What did you do that you ended up not needing near as much as you thought in your planning? What is on your wish list? Add anything else that you think is useful to someone like me.
    Bob Woods (stuck working on land)

    ReplyDelete